of previous meeting.
over $500,000 with no objections and with staff recommendation for approval).
4. CLOSED MEETING FOR CONSULTATION WITH, OR BRIEFING BY COUNSEL.
5. JEFFREY H. HAYNES and ROBIN L. FOSTER, #11-1863, request authorization to construct 74 linear feet of riprap marsh toe stabilization, which will extend a maximum of four (4) feet channelward of mean low water at their property on Little Bay at 3633 Windmill Point Road in Lancaster County.
The project is protested by an adjacent property owner.
6. BUBBA'S MARINA, #01-1979/#11-0583. Josee Hionis requests after-the-fact authorization to retain the glass door enclosures installed around the channelward portion of the commercial wharf facility known as Bubba's Shellfish Market at 3323 Shore Drive, situated along the Lynnhaven Inlet in Virginia Beach. Mrs. Hionis also seeks approval to continue operating a restaurant facility within the enclosed decking area currently existing over State-owned submerged bottomlands. At the October 25, 2011, hearing, the Commission granted an interim six-month permit to retain the glass doors and to continue restaurant operations at the establishment.
7. SEBASTIAN PLUCINSKI, #11-1384, requests after-the-fact authorization to retain seven (7) galvanized metal fence posts with concrete bases and to install eight (8) fence lines consisting of 2-inch diameter galvanized fence posts with interconnecting chain extending landward of mean high water to a pond located behind the natural dune system, and install eight (8) pilings at the mean low water line at the terminus of the property lines of four separate parcels along the Chesapeake Bay on White Marsh Beach in the City of Hampton.
8. U.S ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, #12-0255, requests authorization to place overboard, in an unconfined manner, up to 65,000 cubic yards of dredged material, per dredge cycle, from the hydraulic maintenance dredging of the two Federal Project Channels near Tangier Island in Accomack County. The material will be deposited along the western shore of the island, south of the existing seawall or along the northwest shoreline of the Tangier Island Uppards. Subaqueous, Wetlands and Coastal Primary Sand Dunes/Beach permits will be required.
9. PUBLIC COMMENTS.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Regulation 4 VAC20-900-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Horseshoe Crabs," to modify the commercial landing limits of horseshoe crabs, from waters east of the COLREGS line, by trawl and non-trawl gears.
11. PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Regulation 4 VAC20-1120-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Tilefish and Grouper", to modify the commercial possession limit for tilefish.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Regulation 4VAC20-950-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Black Sea Bass," to modify the commercial fishery possession limit.
13. REQUEST FOR PUBLIC HEARING: Establishment of the spiny dogfish commercial harvest quota for the upcoming fishing season, May 1 through April 30.
14. REQUEST FOR PUBLIC HEARING: Establishment of daily trip limits for Spanish mackerel to comply with the ASMFC fishery management plan.
15. REQUEST FOR PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Regulation 4VAC20-960-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Tautog," to establish the 2012-2013 recreational and commercial management measures, including the establishment of a commercial fishery control rule.
16. REQUEST FOR PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Regulation 4VAC20-1230-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Restrictions on Shellfish," to establish stricter public and private warm-water oyster harvest measures, for public health safety.
17. BLUE CRAB DISCUSSION: Results of the 2011-2012 Chesapeake Bay-Wide Winter Dredge Survey.
PAGE 2 ITEMS (Projects over $500,000 with no objections and with staff recommendation for approval).
PAGE 3 ITEMS
3A. AQUIA BAY MARINA, INC., #12-0007, requests after-the-fact authorization to retain a screened and partial knee walled enclosure under a previously authorized (#09-0093) roof structure measuring, 14 feet 10 inches by 11 feet 6 inches and 7 feet 3 inches tall, attached to a previously existing enclosed covered structure and an adjacent 8 feet 10 inches long by 3 feet 10 inches high wall on an existing pier at the existing marina facility along Aquia Creek in Stafford County.
The applicant has agreed to pay a civil charge in the amount of $1,000.00 in lieu of further enforcement action. Staff recommends approval and acceptance of the aforementioned civil charge.
VMRC DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES; THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO A DISABILITY, PLEASE ADVISE JANE MCCROSKEY (757-247-2215) NO LATER THAN FIVE WORK DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING DATE AND IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS.
FISHERY MANAGEMENT ITEMS
WILL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW THE HABITAT MANAGEMENT PROJECTS ON THIS AGENDA.